Hmedicine.com - Homeopathic Remedies
Help Desk | Track Order | Feedback
 Homeopathic Medicine Store shoppingguidescustomer careuser forums

Go Back   Homeopathy Forum > Homeopathic Treatments
User Name
Password
Register FAQ Search Today's Posts Mark Forums Read

Reply   Hmedicine.com, Inc. is providing this forum and its contents on an "as is" basis and makes no representations or warranties of any kind with respect to this forum or its contents. Statements about products and health conditions have not been evaluated by the U.S. Food & Drug Administration. Please consult a licensed practitioner for medical advice.

LinkBack Thread Tools Rate Thread Display Modes
Old 01-04-2010, 09:23 PM

Cydonia Vulguris or Cydonia Vulguris-Q (please help)

I came across many blogs online about how to increase or improve the penis size and its girth.

Some time I read homeopath suggest Cydonia Vulguris, and some time Cydonia Vulguris-Q.

I wanna place an order but I dont know what to order. Should I order Cydonia Vulguris or Cydonia Vulguris-Q ?

whats the difference ? please explain breiefly.

Thank You
Old 01-10-2010, 11:26 PM
Administrator
Customer Care

The Cydonia Vulguris Q is the mother tincture. Cydonia Vulgaris can be used with any potency that is deemed suitable for the condition. The mother tincture is a good place to start with your treatment.
Old 03-07-2011, 11:13 AM

Unhappy plz honour with your guindence about cydonia

is it true that cydonia-q and cydonia-vulgaries will enhance the length and girth of the penis. or these medicine just compensate the losses done by the excessive masterbation.
plz explain in details.
if these medicines really enhance the size and girth of the penis than it is good for me. i have a small penis of hardly 4 inches and i want to increase it to atleast 7 inches. will these medicines recover the loss caused by excessive masterbation. will it give me the stiffness in the penis and make the erections longer and harder and increase the time of ejeculation. i want to know what affects it brings to penis and sexual life. plz reply and give your humble guindence.

secondly i read about level-III alpha that it compensates the loss caused by the excessive masterbation and also frees a man from the habbit of masterbation. is it true.
plz reply......
waiting for you generous answer
thanks