Hmedicine.com - Homeopathic Remedies
Help Desk | Track Order | Feedback
 Homeopathic Medicine Store shoppingguidescustomer careuser forums

Go Back   Homeopathy Forum > Homeopathic Treatments
User Name
Password
Register FAQ Search Today's Posts Mark Forums Read

Reply   Hmedicine.com, Inc. is providing this forum and its contents on an "as is" basis and makes no representations or warranties of any kind with respect to this forum or its contents. Statements about products and health conditions have not been evaluated by the U.S. Food & Drug Administration. Please consult a licensed practitioner for medical advice.

LinkBack Thread Tools Rating: Thread Rating: 25 votes, 2.52 average. Display Modes
Old 01-21-2011, 12:11 AM

Oral Allergy Syndrome

The passed year I have come to learn a lot about homeopathy. While I know there are many skeptics, it's something that intrigues me and I have seen and heard works. Anyways, I'm new to this forum, so bare with me.

I have Oral Allergy Syndrome. It's also been called a latex allergy. I am wondering what some of the possible remedies for this is. I remember being affected by this when I was 5 years old and would eat bananas and complain of what I thought was heartburn. My family, and myself, basically decided I just needed to toughen up. That didn't work. ALL raw vegetables and fruits, and most nuts cause me to have an immediate reaction in my mouth, throat and tongue, lasting anywhere from 3 hours to 3 days. I am 21, and I have basically just avoided eating all raw fruits and vegetables.

I also have asthma and experience hay fever, etc.

Anyways, just wondering if there are some more commonly used remedies for OAS. While I understand all cases are different, and no one remedy will work for everyone, I am willing to try different things. Thanks all!

Justin Gauthier