Homeopathy Forum

Homeopathy Forum (http://www.forum.hmedicine.com/)
-   Homeopathic Treatments (http://www.forum.hmedicine.com/homeopathic-treatments/)
-   -   Pilonidal Sinus (http://www.forum.hmedicine.com/homeopathic-treatments/169-pilonidal-sinus.html)

sajjad 11-29-2006 02:49 PM

Pilonidal Sinus

I had my first pilonidal operation on the 28th of May 2006 the doctor had put stitches which he removed in 14 days. My wound healed after 2 months and then after 20 days i develoed it again and had another operation because the doctor had put stitches and it healed from above but inside it was still 2 inches deep and pus started to form there. So doctors decided to drain it. It again healed in 14 days and after maybe 20 days i had the same swelling and it started to bleed, from the 28th of october till the second week of november my wound healed, but then the same thing happened on the lower part and pus is still coming out of it. I have been doing daily dressing since May and i havent sat down for more then half hour and i have never slept on my back for 7 months now.
Is there any cure for this because I am really tired of it.
Since I live in Qatar the medicines are not easily available and kindly inform me that which medicines I should take.

piyush.kumar 01-13-2007 10:09 PM

Pilonidal cyst

Hi Sajjad,
My case history is very imilar to yours.
I had a pilonidal cyst in May 2006. Since then I have had 3 surgeries. After each surgery, my wound refuses to heal. The blood discharge keeps happening from the wound area.
I have come to the conclusion that only homeopathy can solve this problem.

I have been trying homeopathy since Dec 2006. I have had partial success.
The problem is there are not many experienced homeopaths in the US. Therefore, I am planning to go to India to continue my treatment now.

The main homeopathic medicines for this are Silica(Silicea) , Hepar Sulph etc.
But only an experienced homeopath can say what potencies to take, and what order to take the medicines in.

Also, see posts on abchomeopathy.com.
Best of luck,
Piyush Kumar

drkmukherjee 01-16-2007 12:14 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by sajjad
I had my first pilonidal operation on the 28th of May 2006 the doctor had put stitches which he removed in 14 days. My wound healed after 2 months and then after 20 days i develoed it again and had another operation because the doctor had put stitches and it healed from above but inside it was still 2 inches deep and pus started to form there. So doctors decided to drain it. It again healed in 14 days and after maybe 20 days i had the same swelling and it started to bleed, from the 28th of october till the second week of november my wound healed, but then the same thing happened on the lower part and pus is still coming out of it. I have been doing daily dressing since May and i havent sat down for more then half hour and i have never slept on my back for 7 months now.
Is there any cure for this because I am really tired of it.
Since I live in Qatar the medicines are not easily available and kindly inform me that which medicines I should take.

Hi
Try Silicea-1M.4 pills once a day for 15 days.Then try Kali Bichrom-2oo,4 piis twice a day a month then report me back.